THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO resistancenews.org

jeudi 5 avril 2018

Yulia Skripal's 1st phone call: Yulia and Sergei Skripal are fine (Russian TV)

'60 minutes' TV Show, Rossiya 1, April 5, 2018.

Viktoria Skripal is the niece of Sergei Skripal. She recorded and broadcasted her conversation with her cousin.

Video: unz.com/sayedhasan


Transcript: 

Yulia: Hello?

Victoria: Hello?
 
Yulia: Hello, do you hear me?
 
Victoria: I do.
 
Yulia: This is Yulia Skripal.
 
Victoria: Oh Yul'ka! Dear god this is you! I hear by your voice that this is you, but I can't get it! Is this, is this, were you given this phone, is that right?
 
Yulia: Yes, yes, yes.
 
Victoria: Oh thank heavens... Dear God… Yulyash, you are…. is everything ok with you?
 
Yulia: Everything is ok, all's well.
 
Victoria: Look, if I am granted a visa tomorrow, I'll fly to see you on Monday.
 
Yulia: No-one will give you a visa, Vika.
 
Victoria: Ah well… I was also thinking that. That's it. Whatever. If they give it, I need you to say whether I can visit you or not, tell them that I can.
 
Yulia: I think no, now here the situation is… We'll deal with it later.
 
Victoria: That's it, I know, yes, I know everything.
 
Yulia: Later, yes, we better sort it all later. Everything is good, and then later we'll see.
 
Victoria: Is this your phone?
 
Yulia: No, it's a temporary one. Everything's fine, we'll see, we'll sort things later. Everything is fine, everything is solvable, everyone is getting better, everyone is alive.
 
Victoria: Got you. Is your dad ok?
 
Yulia: Everything is normal, he is resting now, sleeping, everyone's health is normal, nothing irreversible. I am checking out soon. Everything's ok.
 
Viktoria: That's fine, kisses to you, my little bunny.

Yulia: Yes, see you, bye.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire